Saturday 29 March 2014

Disney's Frozen

Hey uguys 😊
Well I finally did it! After days,weeks, hours of singing(roaring) my head off to "let it go" or the infamous "Do you wanna build a snowman", I finally saw Frozen. 
I had the house to myself for the night so I decided to have a right ole pamper sesh! 💅 


So I got me some face masks, new bright pink nail polish, marshmallows, some pink lemonade and anything else pibk basically I had to have a super girly night and to complete my first witness of frozen! 


After my shower, I relaxed by the fire in my onesie ,pink lemonade in hand and coconut face mask on.....I pressed play! Within the first 5 minutes I knew I loved this film already, especially when I heard the words " Do you wanna build a snowman?!" I was hooked! 


I highly recommend this film if you're a Disney freak like myself or even if you're not because I think it's not your typical boy loves girl, girl loves boy , girl gets in trouble, boy has to save girl and some way or another someone is saved by the life saving kiss kinda Disney movie!!! It's a very funny, heartwarming film with some good 'ole tunes thrown in there!
"LET IT GOOOOOOOO" ⛄️🎶❤️ This movie gets a 10/10 from me! Well done Disney 😊 you have yet to disappoint me! 👍👍


Oh and if anyone was wondering this is what I used on my nails for the girly night! Its seventeen's gel colour in 'Pink Flamingo' 
Slan 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment