Tuesday 1 May 2012

Asta La Vista College!

Hey Guys! So sorry for the lack of posts lately but I can explain! :P 


I have just finished my final exams in college :) Sooooooo happy! No more college life for me thank god! 4 years is definitely enough! I am happy at the way the exams went for me, all 10 of them!! So hopefully in 6 weeks time when I get my results I shall be  a qualified beautican, body therapist, spa therapist and electrologist! Fingers crossed! I had a great time in college but enough is enough! I am shattered from the exams, todays was definitely the hardest but I did not give a crap as it was my last day and come 3 o clock I was outta the place! :) Now its time to find a job in the big bad world and its looking good but more on that later :) For now I'm going to enjoy my free time and work every other day! Happy days! :) <3


No comments:

Post a Comment