Sunday 6 May 2012

Photo-A-Day May - #6 You!

Me, Myself and I! 


Full Name: Sharon Elizabeth Victoria Scanlon.. 
Single or Taken: Single 
Birthday: 4th december 1989 
Siblings: 1 Sister 
Shoe size: 6 
Height: 5"2! Smallie! :)  
What are you wearing right now: Jersey and PJ bottoms! 
Where do you live: Rep. of Ireland
Piercings? Ears! 

R E L A T i O N S H i P S ★ 
------------------------------------------------------------- 
Who are your closest friends? Aoife, Marion, Caroline and Deirdre. Also all my beauty girls from college this year! Love ye and gona miss ye sooooooo much :( 






Do you have a Boyfriend? no.... 
Like anyone? Maybe:P!!! 


F A V O U R i T E S ★ 
-------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Favorite kind of trousers?Jeggings 
TV show? Hereos,F.R.I.E.N.D.S., Sex and the City, Big Bang theory, Pretty Little Liars to name a few!!


Colour?: Pink definitely! 
Movie? Halloween,Grease,Dirty Dancing,Finding Nemo,A walk to Remember,The Notebook,The Wizard Of Oz,Chicago,Final Destination {x3}♡Austin Powers{x3},Hairspray,South Park The Movie,Toy Story to name a few! I'm a filmatic!  


Animal? All of them! I'm a big animal lover! I love my dog Perry soooooo much!

 
Sport? yawn but id watch rugby and football now and den!! Not a big sport person! 
Month? December......birthday and xmas!!!! 
Breakfast? nawthin!!!! 
Favorite cartoon character? All the Disney princesses. I heart Disney I don't care what age I am! I also love Dory from Finding Nemo, gotta love Ellen Degeneres! 



H A V E y O U e V E R ★ 
---------------------------------------------------------- 
Given anyone a bath? Em.. Nope 
Bungee? Nope and never will!!
Gone skinny dipping? Nope!
Eaten a dog? Aw mean and nasty!!! Only an evil person would do this and hope karma comes around and a dog eats them!!!
Put your tongue on a frozen pole? Nope but so temptin lol
Broken a bone? No 
Played truth or dare?: Yeah 
Been in a physical fight? onli a friendly tiff wit mi sister!!! 
Been in a police car? Nope
Come close to dying? had alcohol poisioning and shudave had mi stomach pumped really so mayb!!! 
Been in a sauna? Ya 
Been in a hot tub?: Ya 
Fallen asleep in school? nearly! who hasnt!!!
Broken someone's heart? I'd like to think so hahaha
Cried when someone died? Ya 
Cried in school? Ya 
Fell off your chair? ya! 
Saved e-mails? Yeah
Used someone? Nope
Been cheated on? Yes


W H A T ' S ★ 
---------------------------------------------------------------- 
Your good luck charm? mams rings 
Best song you ever heard? Omg way too many to mention! My favourite song at the moment is Olly Murs " Oh My Goodness"
Your room like? Small and Pink! But I am moving out soon so will have a bigger and better room!  
Beside you? Remote controls and my phone!
Last thing u ate:Garlic bread toastie! Yummy!
What kind of shampoo do you use? Just Brunette!


E V E R h A D ★ 
---------------------------------------- 
Chicken pox?: Nope 
Sore Throat: Ya! LOADS!
Stitches: Nope only the sticker type ones!
Broken nose: Nope......i hate people at my nose! Sooooo sore when you hurt your nose! 


D O Y O U ★ 
---------------------------------------- 
Believe in love at first sight: No! Lust at first sight but love definitely develops overtime for me anyways!! 
Like picnics: ya when its nice and sunny!
Like school: Hated school at the time but looking back on it, it wasn't so bad! 
Who was the last person that called you: A restaurant I was going to with my college night out to confirm the booking!:)
Who makes you smile? My puppy Perry! You gots to love his lil face like!



L A S T P E R S O N ★ 
--------------------- 
You yelled at? My friend aoife but in a fun way not giving out!!
Who told you they loved you? My daddy :) 
Whos your loudest friend?! Hmmm def a toss up between Aoife and Marion!

D O Y O U ★ 
-------------------------- 
Do yu like fillin these out: Yes! 
Do you wear contacts or glasses : glasses in college sumtimes! 
Do you like yourself: I ave my days! 
Do you get along with your family: Ya like a house on fire! Love them soooo much xXx



















All these factors make me who I am today :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment