Monday 7 May 2012

Everyday I'm shuffling!! :)

Ok, Put your music on shuffle and whatever song it lands on, is the answer to the said headings!! :) Let the fun begin.....


How am I feeling today?
Big, Blonde and Beautiful- Hairspray!
Will I get far in life?
Tell the World - Olly Murs
How do my friends see me?
Not Like That - Ashley Tisdale
Where will I get married?
Love Me for Me - Ashley Tisdale
What is my theme song?
My Love - Westlife :) 
What is the story of my life?
Little Joanna - McFly
What was secondary school like?
I Wanna Go - Britney Spears!!
How can I get ahead in life?
Over It - Ashley Tisdale
What is the best thing about me?
What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger) - Kelly Clarkson
How is today going to be?
Poison - Alice Cooper
What’s in store this weekend?
Queen of my Heart - Westlife
What song describes my parents?
Good Feelin' - Flo Rida
What song describes my sister?
World of our Own - Westlife
How is my life going?
Laserlight - Jessie J
What song will be played at my funeral?
Sexy and You Know It - LMFAO!!!
How does the world see me?
On the Floor - J.Lo and Pitbull
Will I have a happy life?
Unlove You - Ashley Tisdale
What do my friends really think of me?
Shattered Glass - Britney Spears
Do people secretly lust after me?
I've Tried Everything - Olly Murs
What should I do with my life?
Renegade - Paramore
What is good advice for me?
All Fired Up - The Saturdays
How will I be remembered?
Wild One - Flo Rida feat Sia
What is my signature gig song?
Circus - Britney Spears
What do I think my theme song is?
Who Do You Think You Are - S Club
What does everyone else think my theme song is?
Don't Stop Me Now - McFly

This was so much fun and some of the answers were hilarious!! Imagine I'm sexy and I know it being played at my funeral haha! Anyways your turn :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment